NEW YORK–(BUSINESS WIRE)–Dune Actual Property Companions LP (“Dune”), a number one New York-based actual property funding agency, at this time introduced a collection of 5 promotions throughout the group:
- Brad Caracausa was promoted to Managing Director in acquisitions and has joined the Funding Committee;
- Chad Redding was promoted to Director in acquisitions;
- Monica Scieszka was promoted to Vice President in acquisitions;
- Paul McLaughlin was promoted to Supervisor – Portfolio Analytics within the finance and accounting group; and
- Meher Desai was promoted to Fund Controller within the finance and accounting group.
“We’re happy to acknowledge the significant contributions to Dune’s progress and success that every of those staff members has made,” mentioned Cia Buckley Marakovits, President of Dune. “We congratulate them on their well-deserved promotions and are assured that they may proceed to thrive of their new and expanded roles.”
- Brad Caracausa, Managing Director. Mr. Brad Caracausa is accountable for sourcing and evaluating new funding alternatives and executing worth creation methods and is a Member of the Funding Committee at Dune. Previous to becoming a member of Dune in 2018, Mr. Caracausa co-sponsored a middle-market actual property funding agency from 2016 to 2017. From 2011 to 2016, Mr. Caracausa was a Director at Westbrook Companions targeted on the agency’s acquisition and funding administration actions within the New York Metropolis and Washington, DC markets. Previous to that, Mr. Caracausa labored at Rubenstein Companions as an Analyst targeted on fairness and debt investments in industrial actual property. Mr. Caracausa started his profession as an Analyst within the funding banking division of Deutsche Financial institution’s Actual Property, Gaming, Lodging and Leisure group from 2008 to 2010. Mr. Caracausa acquired a B.A. in Economics from Columbia College in 2007.
- Chad Redding, Director. Mr. Chad Redding is accountable for sourcing, evaluating and structuring new funding alternatives and executing worth creation methods at Dune. Previous to becoming a member of Dune in 2016, Mr. Redding was a Senior Acquisitions Analyst at Morgan Stanley within the Actual Property Investing Group targeted on acquisition and funding administration actions for the North Haven Actual Property Funds (previously MSREF) and Prime Property Fund from 2012 to 2014. From 2010 to 2012, Mr. Redding was an Originations Analyst at PGIM Actual Property Finance (previously Prudential Mortgage Capital Firm) targeted on entire mortgage, company and CMBS originations. Mr. Redding acquired an M.B.A. from The Wharton College on the College of Pennsylvania in 2016 and a B.B.A. (with Distinction) from the College of Wisconsin in 2010.
- Monica Scieszka, Vice President. Ms. Scieszka is accountable for evaluating, underwriting and main the due diligence course of for brand new investments and serving to to execute the enterprise plans and worth creation methods for Dune’s current investments. Previous to becoming a member of Dune in 2019, Ms. Scieszka was an Affiliate at Walton Avenue Capital targeted on the acquisition of business actual property. Ms. Scieszka acquired a B.B.A. (Excessive Distinction) in 2016 from The College of Michigan – Ross College of Enterprise.
- Paul McLaughlin, Supervisor – Portfolio Analytics. Mr. McLaughlin is primarily accountable for recommending quarterly valuations of fund investments and getting ready numerous fund-level portfolio analytics. Previous to becoming a member of Dune in early 2019, Mr. McLaughlin was a Marketing consultant on the Actual Property Valuation staff at Deloitte the place he suggested shoppers to successfully procure, handle, and worth investments in actual property to maximise returns and scale back threat. Previous to becoming a member of Deloitte, Mr. McLaughlin was a Challenge Supervisor at Blue Sunsets LLC specializing in funding returns throughout the corporate’s actual property portfolio. Mr. McLaughlin acquired an M.B.A. from Georgetown College in 2015 and a B.A. in Arithmetic from the Faculty of the Holy Cross in 2011.
- Meher Desai, Fund Controller. Ms. Desai is primarily accountable for evaluate and reconciliation of the monetary and capital assertion reporting for sure Dune Funds. Previous to becoming a member of Dune in 2019, Ms. Desai was an Assistant Supervisor for Actual property and Non-public Fairness Funds at SS&C Applied sciences. Ms. Desai additionally labored for KPMG’s Asset Administration Group in New York. Ms. Desai has huge worldwide work expertise as Supervisor for Shared Companies for Ericsson Dubai and important audit expertise for numerous audit companies in Mumbai together with Deloitte and Kalyaniwalla & Mistry LLP. Ms. Desai acquired a Bachelors Diploma of Commerce and a Masters Diploma of Commerce from the Mumbai College.
About Dune Actual Property Companions
Dune Actual Property Companions is a New York Metropolis-based actual property funding agency executing an funding technique that focuses on distressed, deep value-add and contrarian investing balanced by area, sector, and threat profile. Dune manages the Dune Actual Property Funds, which had been launched by Mr. Daniel M. Neidich in 2005 and have raised roughly $4.2 billion of fairness capital to this point. Dune invests on behalf of pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, endowments and different giant establishments and people.