The yr’s first cargo of Beaujolais Nouveau arrives at Tokyo’s Haneda airport on Oct. 22, 2020, about two weeks sooner than the typical yr, because the importer took faster motion in view of considerable flight cuts by coronavirus-hit airways. (Kyodo) ==Kyodo
As of 8 a.m., Friday, Oct. 23 (Japan time)
As of 11 p.m., Thursday, Oct. 22 (Japan time)
Helpful sources for overseas residents and guests in Japan
- Tokyo Metropolitan Authorities’s “Tokyo Coronavirus Help Middle for International Residents (TOCOS)” multilingual hotline
– Accessible in Easy Japanese, English, Chinese language, Korean, Vietnamese, Nepali, Indonesian, Tagalog, Thai, Portuguese, Spanish, French, Khmer, and Burmese, 10 a.m. to five p.m. on weekdays besides nationwide holidays.
0120-296-004 (toll free)
- AMDA Medical Info Middle’s “Multilingual Session Service”
– Accessible in Easy Japanese and English, 10 a.m. to 4 p.m. on weekdays. Additionally out there in Chinese language, Korean, Portuguese, Spanish, Tagalog, Thai, and Vietnamese on designated weekdays. Verify schedule here.
- Tokyo Metropolitan Authorities’s COVID-19 information
- Tokyo Metropolitan Authorities hotline
– Accessible in English, Chinese language, Korean and Japanese, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
– Accessible by way of fax for these with listening to impairments
- Japan Nationwide Tourism Group’s “Information for if you end up feeling in poor health”
– Multilingual clinic/hospital search out there in English, Korean, Simplified Chinese language, Conventional Chinese language, Japanese
- JNTO’s “Japan Customer Hotline“
– Accessible in English, Chinese language, Korean and Japanese 24 hours a day
+81-50-3816-2787 (from abroad)
- Japan’s well being ministry hotline
– Accessible in Japanese solely, 9 a.m. to 9 p.m.
- World Well being Group’s “Q&A on coronaviruses“