CAMBRIDGE, Mass., Oct. 21, 2020 /PRNewswire/ — Forrester (Nasdaq: FORR) at the moment introduced the complete convention agenda for its Technology & Innovation Global 2020 dwell digital, immersive expertise to be held November 4–6, 2020. In response to Forrester, 84% of tech patrons lack the precise know-how to handle shifting buyer, workforce, and financial challenges spurred by the COVID-19 pandemic. The occasion — providing globally related content material and classes in three separate time zones — will assist CIOs and different senior know-how leaders throughout Asia Pacific, EMEA, and the Americas be extra resilient, artistic, and adaptive — the three pillars of a future fit know-how technique — for the last decade forward.
Securing buyer belief, decreasing technical debt, and avoiding digital sameness are among the many key challenges CIOs and know-how leaders face. Expertise & Innovation International 2020 will discover how, by adopting a future match, customer-obsessed tech technique, leaders can adapt quicker to surprising occasions and ship extra environment friendly know-how platforms to handle these challenges. That includes Forrester analysts and famous trade audio system, Expertise & Innovation International 2020 contains eight keynotes and greater than 40 breakout classes, addressing such matters as tech-driven innovation, automation, worker expertise, and digital expertise technique.
Noteworthy keynotes and classes embody:
- The Future Match Expertise Chief. The pandemic has thrust IT and its leaders into the highlight. Conventional recipes for fulfillment will not work within the latter a part of the 2020s. This session will current information, evaluation, and examples of what one of the best CIOs and different prime know-how leaders are doing to be future match.
- The Government’s Information To The Future Of Work. Regardless of organizations’ know-how and technique, staff nonetheless require assist to ship the worth clients anticipate at the moment. This session explores the shocks shaping the way forward for work and the instruments that can be utilized to construct an adaptive workforce.
- How COVID-19 Will Change Enterprise Expertise In The New, Unstable Regular. With the preliminary pandemic response over, enterprise leaders are realizing that they are going to be residing with COVID-19 for months — if not years. This keynote explores 5 macro shifts that may impression CIOs and their groups in a world endlessly modified by the pandemic.
- Innovating With Rising Applied sciences. From synthetic intelligence to blockchain, new applied sciences always seem on the horizon promising transformation. This panel discusses how enterprises within the throes of innovation and alter ought to strategy these rising applied sciences.
- How To Keep away from Automation Catastrophe. The pandemic has divided corporations into these that may change automation priorities and people who will not. Not all automation is nice, nonetheless. This session breaks down how leaders and strategists can keep away from disasters akin to biased AI and automatic techniques too complicated to repair, in addition to how automation applied sciences will evolve.
“New buyer preferences, disconnected digital investments, and a redistributed workforce are difficult even the strongest know-how leaders,” mentioned Stephen Powers, occasion host and VP, group director at Forrester. “Expertise & Innovation International presents a chance for tech leaders to achieve the sensible information wanted to higher outline their IT technique, construct a stronger tradition of tech innovation, and guarantee higher aggressive success within the 2020s.”
Forrester (NASDAQ: FORR) is among the most influential analysis and advisory companies on the earth. We assist organizations develop by buyer obsession. Forrester’s distinctive insights are grounded in annual surveys of greater than 690,000 shoppers and enterprise leaders worldwide, rigorous and goal methodologies, and the shared knowledge of our most modern purchasers. By means of proprietary analysis, information and analytics, customized consulting, unique peer teams, certifications, and occasions, we’re revolutionizing how companies develop within the age of the shopper; study extra at forrester.com.
Forrester Analysis, Inc.