Innovate Pasadena proclaims sequence of networking, instructional, and maker occasions going down on-line October 18–24, 2020.
By Innovate Pasadena
With greater than a dozen occasions being deliberate by particular person collaborators, Join Week will showcase nearly the big selection of know-how, design, science and enterprise/entrepreneurship that takes place within the area.
This yr—and going ahead—Innovate Pasadena is dedicated to higher representing an innovation ecosystem that’s numerous, inclusive, and displays its surrounding communities. A number of the people and firms taking part in Join Week 2020 embody:
- Jennifer Chang, founder and managing companion of TechSparks, a collaborative freelancer community for startups and new ventures.
- Jen Diamond, chief organizer of Rails Girls Los Angeles, a program to assist encourage extra girls to pursue profession alternatives in know-how.
- Raymond Ealy, govt director and founding father of STEAM:CODERS, which evokes underrepresented and underserved college students and their households to pursue STEAM-based tutorial and profession alternatives.
- Allen Edson, president of the Pasadena Department of the National Association for the Advancement of Colored People (NAACP), serving these denied fundamental human rights and alternatives.
- Charlie Hodges, an ArtCenter College of Design alumnus and creator of Archamelia, a sustainable, non-gendered toy home designed to encourage artistic storytelling.
- Rob McClinton, vp of Innovate Pasadena and proprietor of Small World Communications, a hosting, app improvement, and on-line advertising and marketing firm centered on small companies.
- Sadhna Rao, outreach lead at Biotech Connection Los Angeles (BCLA), working with rising scientists and entrepreneurs to develop and diversify biotech in L.A.
- Jaden Yocom, an skilled within the moral use of Synthetic Intelligence (AI) and a digital advertising and marketing specialist at RMDS Lab introducing people to data-driven choice making.
From digital excursions and networking alternatives to hackathons and pitch classes, Join Week has one thing for everybody—and attendees can be part of from the consolation of their very own properties.
> To view the complete listing of #Connect2020 occasions and for extra data, together with easy methods to register, go to ConnectPasadena.com.
Innovate Pasadena is a nonprofit neighborhood group devoted to advancing higher Pasadena as a hub of know-how and design innovation.
Edited by Ann Hunnewell